Health and Safety
Winterhawk is committed to operating safely to protect its employees and contractors from worksite injuries, the public from environmental harm, and its clients from accidental damage or loss of assets.
This commitment includes:
- Providing its employees and contractors a safe and healthful work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements;
- Striving to eliminate foreseeable hazards that could result in personal injury, property damage or accidents;
- Demanding that its Management place the highest priority on safety and occupational health when planning operations and complying with the health-and-safety policies of Winterhawk and its clients;
- Fostering a respectful work environment where employees recognize that it is their duty to report unsafe conditions and their right to refuse to work if such conditions are not corrected;
- Training its employees and contractors to accept equal responsible for minimizing incidents and accidents within its operations.